My engine is already being repaired for a head gasket leak, which is a lengthy repair laborwise. Now they found that the camshaft sensor is broken. Will the cost of labor to replace the camshaft sensor be less since they are already working on the engine?
Replacing a camshaft sensor on 1997 Ford Taurus
Asked by Visitor for the 1997 Ford Taurus
2 answersJanuary 08, 2011
1 answerSeptember 05, 2015
1 answerSeptember 15, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2011
Verified for the Ford Taurus10 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order