How do I replace a cam sensor on a 1992 3.8 liter v6 Buick Park Avenue?....
Replacing a Cam sensor on a 3.8 v6 Buick on 1992 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- my gas gauge goes from full to empty and back and forth when i fill the gas tank
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start