Replacing a broken cupholder on 2002 Buick Regal

I need to replace the cupholder in my car. Where do I purchase a new one or do I need to go to the dealership for this fix.

Asked by for the 2002 Buick Regal
Sometimes accessories like this can be hard to find, and you have to order them through the dealer. Before you do that, check,, and
Thank you for your answer and websites. Did check them out, but the cup holder I am looking for was either out of stock or not listed.
1 more answer
Factory fit cup holders are dealer only items and may need the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) at the front driver's corner of the windscreen, to get the color or trim level of the vehicle to order.