I have a 2001 Intrigue GLS that has bad bearings on the rear wheel, the worst being on the passenger side. Is this a project I could undertake on my own?
Replacement of rear wheel bearings. on 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
- Having trouble taking last bolt off to replace lateral arm.
- Why is my care missing and running bad ? It diidnt start til I ran out of gas
- What do i replace if i already replaced the termoustate
- There is a humming noise in the front of my car, gets louder when I drive faster
- My serpentine belt keeps shredding and popping off in the rain
2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Jefferson, GA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($259 - 409) in Kewanee, IL
- Air Filter Replacement ($37 - 63) in Blencoe, IA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($571 - 741) in Severn, VA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Aniak, AK
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($637 - 819) in Athens, ME