Where can I get a remote side view mirror (except from dealer) and can I find instructions to replace.
Replacement of passenger side view mirror. on 2001 Subaru Outback
2 answersApril 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Outback Questions
- how long does it take to tear down and rebuild the engine? I was told my oil was low and that's why there was a noise I heard from the engine.
- i put antifreeze in with the oil
- Car suddenly lost power. Original owner 204,000 miles
- Engine light on and flashing cruise control light
- Why does where I put my gas not open when I use the button.
2001 Subaru Outback Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Rapid City, SD
- 75,000 Mile Service ($176 - 257) in Phyllis, KY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($375 - 647) in Las Vegas, NM
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($211 - 287) in Fort Ann, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($459 - 636) in Waynesburg, PA
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($777 - 992) in Dunkirk, NY