need to replace light bulb on rear tail light. Is this something an average person can do, if so then how? Or is this something only a professional mechanic can do?
replacement of light bulb on rear tail light on 2002 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- While driving a blinking blue light flashes the whole distance onto the shifter
- Where is the fan/temp control switch on a 2.3 2005 Escape
- ABS light came on. Touched brakes and light and radio went off. Repeated. turned
- How do you replace the rear seatbelts?
- Why am I hearing a knocking when turning the steering wheel either way?
2002 Ford Escape Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($301 - 455) in Essex, VT
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 153) in Lafayette Hill, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Beaver Falls, NY
- 50,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in New Waterford, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($202 - 256) in Rocky Point, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($419 - 946) in Sandyville, WV