need to replace crank sensor its a dealer item they need vin# for correct sensor my motor was replaced 2yrs ago its out of a 1994 4runner my ? is did the 4runner and sr5 pickup ext cab 4x4 3.0 v6 will the sensor be the same any help will be much appreciated
replacement of crank sensor on 94 toy pkup v6 on 1994 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?
- There is a piece of rubber on the crankshaft pulley that operates the alternator. Am curious how to remove said pulley so I can replace the rubber.
- Where is fuse for dome light and cigarette lighter located
- Going up hill on acceleration truck hesitates like it's not getting fuel
- Pu just stalled, cranks but won't start, 95 4 cylinder excab