how do I replace the back rear passenger window on the drivers side, without taking it to a glass shop? They want over $400 for that small window.
replacement of back passenger window on 1995 Mercury Cougar
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by sinautoscan.com ,
October 11, 2009
The process is rather hard to explain in words i could thou provide you with some pictures and diagrams with instruction make a request at sinautoscan.com under forum i would start by taking out the door panel.
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
This week's top 10
1995 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($258 - 361) in Mansfield Depot, CT
- AC Compressor Replacement ($593 - 773) in Fanwood, NJ
- Steering Rack Replacement ($553 - 817) in Oswego, NY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Pinedale, AZ
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($308 - 863) in Freeport, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($150 - 170) in Indianola, MS