how do I replace the back rear passenger window on the drivers side, without taking it to a glass shop? They want over $400 for that small window.
replacement of back passenger window on 1995 Mercury Cougar
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by sinautoscan.com ,
October 11, 2009
The process is rather hard to explain in words i could thou provide you with some pictures and diagrams with instruction make a request at sinautoscan.com under forum i would start by taking out the door panel.
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
This week's top 10
1995 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mansfield Depot, CT
- Brake Drum Replacement ($312 - 458) in Fanwood, NJ
- Clutch Replacement ($957 - 1,323) in Oswego, NY
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 330) in Pinedale, AZ
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Freeport, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($216 - 262) in Indianola, MS