Engine wont start when the security sytstem is flashing
Replacement Key Cyclinder on 2000 Toyota 4Runner
1 answerJuly 25, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- My transmission will only shift easily when the car is warm for 30 mins. minimum
- Shifting hard when warmed up, feels like a hard bump after it shifts in low gear
- the gear shift is stuck in Park. when brake is depressed.
- VSC,TRAC and engine light turn on when rear window defrost is turned on.
- How to kill VSC OFF, VSC TRAC & ENGINE lights that stay on?
2000 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - $185) in Mount Angel, OR
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($87 - $145) in Wagontown, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($810 - $1,134) in Iron River, MI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($807 - $1,085) in Devens, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($271 - $287) in Fluvanna, TX
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($125 - $141) in Waverly, OH