when should a serpentine belt be changed on 04 jag xjr?
replacement on 2004 Jaguar XJR
This depends on the condition of the belt. Look for cracks and for the newer belts the ridges should be measured. For your particular car the inspection interval is every 20K miles. I hope this helps.
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
2 answersMay 22, 2011
1 answerJanuary 08, 2011
1 answerMay 24, 2010
0 answersJuly 20, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJR Questions
- Starts than dies. Does not stay idle. Also, key Fob battery has been low
- passengers door indicator comes on and stays on when all doors are shut passenger doors are never used.
- it was running fine, then it only started intermittently for about two months.
- Car wont start, Right headlight flashes after failed start.
- what is causing noise from brake pedal
2004 Jaguar XJR Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($202 - $365) in Ellisburg, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($135 - $219) in Stamford, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Marble Hill, GA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($744 - $1,415) in Adelphi, OH
- Horn Replacement ($160 - $314) in Notre Dame, IN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($161 - $195) in Round Rock, AZ