just bought the truck it ran but had a water leak, new water pump installed, checked timing marks appears correct turns over but wont start. pulled # 1 to check for spark appears good. found harness wire near igniter grounded to fender well 2 wires black/white and a heavier black with eyelet dont know where it goes- maybe a picture of the harness would be helpful, any help appreciated.
replaced water pump, cranks but wont start- timing is correct. on 1990 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- The car won't stay running once it starts
- can't locate cooling system plug was told was causing the car to die, what side
- engine light comes on truck loses power
- Transmission willn t line up with the motor on my 95 Toyota truck 22re
- Truck starts ,runs. After 30 min. , park for 20 min. starts, stalls.