just bought the truck it ran but had a water leak, new water pump installed, checked timing marks appears correct turns over but wont start. pulled # 1 to check for spark appears good. found harness wire near igniter grounded to fender well 2 wires black/white and a heavier black with eyelet dont know where it goes- maybe a picture of the harness would be helpful, any help appreciated.
replaced water pump, cranks but wont start- timing is correct. on 1990 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?
- There is a piece of rubber on the crankshaft pulley that operates the alternator. Am curious how to remove said pulley so I can replace the rubber.
- Where is fuse for dome light and cigarette lighter located
- Going up hill on acceleration truck hesitates like it's not getting fuel
- Pu just stalled, cranks but won't start, 95 4 cylinder excab