Freeze plug in the area looks good. checked all hoses, but water still streaming out by the tension pulley. Any ideas what the problem still is and how to check or fix it.
Replaced water pump but leaking by tension pulley now. on 1995 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
1995 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($531 - 689) in Stevenson, CT
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($184 - 237) in Cluster Springs, VA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Elmhurst, IL
- 15,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Marsing, ID
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($80 - 101) in Jerome, MI
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Lebanon, KS