We replaced the trans, & it won't shift, even manually. We replaced the tcm with a used one, but neither the old one or the used one has voltage to the solenoids. The white wire (+) has no voltage. It supplies power to the solenoids from the tcm.
Replaced trans, won't shift on 1998 Mercedes-Benz S420
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S420 Questions
- Driver side headlight won't turn off
- The heat works great but blower continues to run when the car is turned off?
- Mercedes-S420- 60k miles-Sat for a longtime- Electrical Issues
- When I press the gas down my AC decreases. What could it be?
- i have a 1995 s 420 and it runs perfect but when it gets hot it turn off .
1998 Mercedes-Benz S420 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($98 - 127) in Sterling, MA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($208 - 270) in Sunderland, MA
- Thermostat Replacement ($169 - 224) in Kirkland, WA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($441 - 815) in Kountze, TX
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($357 - 363) in Arbela, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,650 - 1,682) in Patterson, IA