I had a 0341 code dealing with the camshaft sensor, and a secondary code for insufficient flow with secondary air injection, and the water pump needed replacing. Completed these tasks and now the car will not start, it will turn over and I believe it is getting fuel, it will just not start, any ideas?
replaced the water pump and camshaft position sensor on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates