I had a 0341 code dealing with the camshaft sensor, and a secondary code for insufficient flow with secondary air injection, and the water pump needed replacing. Completed these tasks and now the car will not start, it will turn over and I believe it is getting fuel, it will just not start, any ideas?
replaced the water pump and camshaft position sensor on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
- strong exaust/fule smell when cold... Not after warming up. Check Light on.
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($362 - $620) in Chesterfield, NH
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($321 - $436) in Phillips, ME
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($213 - $326) in Olive Branch, MS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($936 - $1,286) in Tintah, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($379 - $504) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Engine Mount Replacement ($239 - $554) in Forney, TX