it idols ruff and the brakes are hard to press like there is no brakes why is it doing this?
replaced the starter when i was done it idoled ruff and the brakes are hard y? on 2005 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2005 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in De Soto, WI
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($387 - 447) in New Woodstock, NY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($343 - 586) in East Poland, ME
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($274 - 457) in Dubuque, IA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($149 - 189) in Alvin, IL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Highland Mills, NY