there is a little green light to the right of the headlamp switch that stays on. And the two red lights to the left of the headlamp switch flash and beep when i am near automatic doors or police radar. Computer problem???
replaced the oxygen sensor. Check engine light went off, but on 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230
radar detector. sorry lol just had to say that. seek diag and est
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Problems(24)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Repair Estimates
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Q&A(49)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Recalls(1)
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Shops
- 1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Questions
- I found this beauty for about $7000! 138,000 Mi on it. Is that too many miles?
- where do I get my vario roof repaired
- when I press the gas there is a delay in acceleration any ideas???
- No high beam, horn doesn't work, camshaft timing error
- Intermittent working speed & tach, temp., fuel, everything else works?
1999 Mercedes-Benz SLK230 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($460 - 774) in Holmes City, MN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($231 - 345) in North Haverhill, NH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($175 - 274) in Onancock, VA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($93 - 125) in Columbia Falls, MT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($399 - 455) in Fiddletown, CA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Crossville, AL