i just replaced the blend door because it was stuck on a/c. the a/c worked great, but now it's getting colder out i went and bought the blend door and replaced it. after i hook it up and connected everything, i turned on my explorer to check to see if everything is work the way it should. I put it on heat it works great now it down switch to a/c. what would cause this? I did reset the computer and that didn't fix the problem. Please Help
replaced the a/c blend door actuator and now it's stuck on heat on 2005 Ford Explorer
Asked by for the 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- rear wiper stop working could hear motor engaging.Replaced motor with a new one.
- My suv is making a clicking noise when i turn the heat on.
- We lost our key fob. Had explorer towed to dealership.
- on a on a 1999 Ford Explorer how do you check the fuel relay two know whether?
- Dual zone heat. Driver side blows hot, passenger cold. what is issue?
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($222 - $302) in Aguirre, PR
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Blenheim, SC
- EGR Valve Replacement ($163 - $254) in Lionville, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - $272) in Waiteville, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($443 - $1,516) in Bushton, KS
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Milton, KS