i just replaced the blend door because it was stuck on a/c. the a/c worked great, but now it's getting colder out i went and bought the blend door and replaced it. after i hook it up and connected everything, i turned on my explorer to check to see if everything is work the way it should. I put it on heat it works great now it down switch to a/c. what would cause this? I did reset the computer and that didn't fix the problem. Please Help
replaced the a/c blend door actuator and now it's stuck on heat on 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Aguirre, PR
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Blenheim, SC
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($189 - 243) in Lionville, PA
- Fuel Filter Change ($112 - 154) in Waiteville, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($241 - 284) in Bushton, KS
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Milton, KS