I now have no resistance in my pedal. Bled the system, with no luck.(GOOD luck, that is!)I really miss mechanical clutches!!!! Anyone have any ideas, tips, or hints? It's almost worth turning over my second born. Thanks in advance.
Replaced my throw out bearing,put everything back together and I have no resiste on 1993 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Why wont my truck go in reverse and is it struggling in 1st gear?
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
1993 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Germain, WI
- 45,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in West Sunbury, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Waynesboro, PA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($197 - 296) in New Lisbon, IN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($98 - 120) in Ruther Glen, VA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Leeds, MA