I now have no resistance in my pedal. Bled the system, with no luck.(GOOD luck, that is!)I really miss mechanical clutches!!!! Anyone have any ideas, tips, or hints? It's almost worth turning over my second born. Thanks in advance.
Replaced my throw out bearing,put everything back together and I have no resiste on 1993 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
- When accelerating and rpm's near 3000, the voltage drops and all electrical quit
- When I accelerate and my speed gets up to 35mph I start to hear this crackling