I now have no resistance in my pedal. Bled the system, with no luck.(GOOD luck, that is!)I really miss mechanical clutches!!!! Anyone have any ideas, tips, or hints? It's almost worth turning over my second born. Thanks in advance.
Replaced my throw out bearing,put everything back together and I have no resiste on 1993 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma