why would this happen
replaced my starter on my 01 grand am an now all hazard lites come onthen dies on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Where is the actuator for changing it to the defrost mode located?
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
2001 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Vienna, MO
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 319) in Skagway, AK
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($296 - 717) in Lakeport, CA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($137 - 228) in Rensselaer, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($227 - 339) in Owensburg, IN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($618 - 782) in Emlyn, KY