before this car wouldn't stay running lots of white smoke out exhaust did fuel pressure test it was good. changed plugs, computer, cap & rotor wires. can't get computer to communicate with the scan tool either check engine light goes off and on
replaced injector car ran ok,fuel went to zero fast
car died added gas no start on 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(15)
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(24)
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
- waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($182 - 251) in Concan, TX
- 130,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Mammoth Lakes, CA
- 115,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Black Oak, AR
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($148 - 277) in Akron, AL
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($706 - 888) in Northome, MN
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($35 - 56) in Ong, NE