bought my car at 160k 2 months ago. The man I bought it from told me it needed an o2 censor. I've put it off due to lack of money. My car sputters & stalls when going in reverse, coming to a stop & in idle. Yesterday the rpms were higher than usual when starting, it stalled on me 3 or 4 times before finally leaving the driveway. Even once it got going it was sputtering more than usual & on the verge of stalling. I had no brakes or power steering. Drove it about 5miles before deciding to pull over...well involuntarily coasting off the road really. Replaced front o2 censor & did not fix the problem. Could this be the second o2 censor needs replacement or is it something more? I guess this problem has been building over time but the night before my car was fine & then very first thing in the morning this happens. I cant spend very much more money fixing what isn't causing the problem. Help please?
replaced front o2 censor, car still stalls as soon as it is turned on? on 2001 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- How do i know if my engine is seized?
- remote wont open door so I used key to open doors now the car wont start
- Repair cost to replace condenser and air conditioner compressor?
- What should be repair cost for a impressive and condenser for the auto air condi
- Steering column is broke and car will not start