Cable seems to be culprit. Car runs great till it gets warm. The replacement of a new oem crankshaft position sensor leads us to believe it is the CONNECTOR that is the problem. Can we buy just that without a whole wiring harness? If so where and whar part number/price. Thank you ver much jetjockey
Replaced crankshaft pos sensor went well. Now prob back where can we buy cable? on 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLK500 Questions
- when I turn ignition it continues cranking without stopping and won't start.
- Whats the estimated cost to replace (front) blower motor?
- what that squeaky sound coming from my rear wheels on my clk500?
- Whats the stainless steel part of the bottom of the door frame called?
- What would cause the windshield wiper to only work with the left turn signal on?