Previous codes prior to replacement of cat converter and sensor were P0132, P0301, P0316, P2195. Had previous intake manifold gasket, vent hose, spark plugs in Sept
Replaced cat cnvrtr, O2 sensor. Now show P0138,P2270. ANother sensor? Which one on 2003 Lincoln Aviator
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Aviator Questions
- If a fuse (for the headlights) burns and melts, do you have to replace the box?
- battery keeps draining after engine is shut down, all assesories are turned off
- Where is the relay for the radio, sunroof, and power windows? None of them work?
- How do you fix the Monitor and DVD system
- When replacing front upper ball joints, can i replace just the ball joints or do i have to replace the whole control arm?