I found a tiburon for sale but the guy told me his engine light was on and found out it was the cam sensor so he replaced it. then said the next day it came back on. is it worth buying or could there be bigger problems now because of that?
replaced cam sensor next day light came back on on 2004 Hyundai Tiburon
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
February 13, 2014
Possible circuit to the sensor from the computer or computer itself. Will have to be checked out by a mechanic to be sure.
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2004 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($207 - 287) in Hanover, IN
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 202) in Barksdale, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Llewellyn, PA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($433 - 585) in Porthill, ID
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($217 - 230) in Temple City, CA
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Hudson, NC