Replaced 2 temperature sensors. Radiator fan stays on - never turns off. Before changing sensors, fan only came on when A/C was turned on. Only shuts off when car is turned off.
Replaced both temperature sensors. Radiator fan stays on, won't shut off. on 1995 Saturn SL
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL Questions
- using engine coolant 2 pints in 50 miles
- Can someone help me please?
- car started shaking while i was at a complete stop the shut off what is promble
- What could cause a clanking noise in the vicinity of the serpentine belt?
- My coolant hose manifold nipple has broken. i found a repair kit on Ebay for 2001 saturn SC2 & SL2. i have a 2001 S-Series. Has anyone used this kit or have an alternative fix. Could i drill a small hole and place some type nipple and glue it in? HELP!
1995 Saturn SL Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($279 - $372) in Bel Air, MD
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Coquille, OR
- Spark Plug Replacement ($109 - $150) in Normandy, TN
- Alternator Replacement ($346 - $552) in Farley, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,224 - $1,325) in Oxford, IA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($377 - $767) in Wayne, NY