Please tell me what can be done, or is it time to get rid of it. Also, it won't change gears when pulling off, added trans fluid about 2 wks. ago, when all of this started. Alternator & battery replaced in the last 48 hrs., but still getting the same error displays: ESP, battery/alternator, SOS, SRS, and more that I can't even remember. It's traumatic to stop in the middle of the street...
Replaced battery & alternator; all lights still showing-RAS, SOS, ESP, SOS, etc. on 2002 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- The car starts for a minute runs rough and dies over and over
- My key doesn't want to turn in my ignition what do i do to get it to turn key un
- Why is my cluster LCD screen is blank
- Why mercedes benz seem like it going to turn off after stop at the red light?
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
2002 Mercedes-Benz C240 Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($1,017 - 2,037) in Omar, WV
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($51 - 81) in Amargosa Valley, NV
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,777 - 2,210) in Trenton, TN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($389 - 990) in Mermentau, LA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($248 - 342) in Logan, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($429 - 1,061) in Pawling, NY