When I picked my car up from the shop lights were in such as brake light and others. So I drove home and noticed it wouldn't pick up speed and the speedometer wasn't working at all neither was the radio what could be the problem now.
Replaced alternator and battery and car runs poorly on 2006 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2006 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($98 - 153) in Volga, WV
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($590 - 914) in Saranac Lake, NY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in White Rock, SC
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Borger, TX
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($188 - 356) in Julesburg, CO
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Florence, IN