I'm told my water pump gasket is leaking. Do I need to replace the gasket or the whole water pump?
Replace water pump gasket or pump on 2004 Chrysler Sebring
Reported by gilboy42 and 11 others for the Chrysler Sebring12 reports
1 answerMarch 19, 2015
2 answersJanuary 07, 2014
1 answerJuly 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- My cruise control & horn stop working same day
- How much is the motor in the driver seat?
- The car will die while driving.Won't stay started.Crank shaft changed. No succes
- How many miles do I have to drive the car to reset the drive cycle
- which year model used engines will work for a 2005 Chrysler Sebring convertible?