replace water pump on 1998 Ford Contour

Looking at it from the top its under the motor so dont look like you can get to it. From the bottom its above the motor mount and looks very difficult to reach. Is it easier that I think and if so how do you reach it.

Asked by for the 1998 Ford Contour
It is best to have a qualified Mechanic Inspect and perform repairs to your vehicles water pump as it may require removal of Engine support mounts and Engine components.