I received an estimate from the dealer for replacement of upper & lower intake gaskets w/coolant flush. The estimate including tax & shop fees is $1,104.00. Sounds high to me - what do you think?
replace upper and lower intake gaskets on 2003 Pontiac Bonneville
1 answerJanuary 05, 2011
2 answersOctober 31, 2012
3 answersJanuary 21, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
2003 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($247 - 564) in Emerson, IA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($454 - 633) in Betterton, MD
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($330 - 630) in Dushore, PA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Leonardtown, MD
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($329 - 447) in Philip, SD
- Horn Replacement ($74 - 85) in Smithton, MO