How do I remove the BOSE system so I can get to the hydraulic cylinder?
replace top hydraulic cylinder on 1998 Mercedes-Benz SL500
1 answerAugust 11, 2009
4 answersMarch 28, 2010
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz SL50055 reports
2 answersFebruary 15, 2011
1 answerMarch 31, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz SL500 Questions
- What is ac outlet in the trunk for? Can I use it for winter storage of car?
- Where is the Relay located for the secondary air injection Pump
- My sl500 makes a long beep , about 3-4 seconds long and about 5-6 seconds apart
- Lights blink with Key fab, but does not unlock or lock; engine acts locked out.
- Right side is lowered after being parked for a week
1998 Mercedes-Benz SL500 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Kite, GA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($258 - 384) in Lower Brule, SD
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($532 - 728) in Ketchikan, AK
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,921 - 2,359) in Penwell, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($245 - 1,153) in Buford, OH
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($166 - 216) in Evinston, FL