I have confirmed that I have an oil leak on the left head gasket (and smaller leak on the right side). There are 87,000 miles on the car. Does it make sense to get the timing belt + pump replaced now to avoid taking everything apart again at 105k miles, since I am getting the head gaskets fixed?
replace timing belt early if repairing head gasket leak? on 2003 Subaru Impreza
1 answerFebruary 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Impreza Questions
- the reverse ( backup ) lights are not working How can I solve the problem
- So I used my Subaru to jumpstart my Taurus. Ever since. I jumped the car the passenger parking light and the tail lights won't shut off.
- my car makes a screeching noise when turning when first started up and turning is hard. it goes away after running a bit
- Why does the car shut off everytime when reversing
- recently bought vehicle but noticed that gears shift easier than sometimes, why?