do you have to take the engine apart to replace timing belt?
replace timing belt on 2000 Mitsubishi Galant
1 answerAugust 09, 2010
2 answersDecember 28, 2010
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
2 answersAugust 15, 2012
1 answerFebruary 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- How do i know if my engine is seized?
- remote wont open door so I used key to open doors now the car wont start
- Repair cost to replace condenser and air conditioner compressor?
- What should be repair cost for a impressive and condenser for the auto air condi
- Steering column is broke and car will not start