do you have to take the engine apart to replace timing belt?
replace timing belt on 2000 Mitsubishi Galant
1 answerAugust 09, 2010
2 answersDecember 28, 2010
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
2 answersAugust 15, 2012
1 answerFebruary 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- P0102 code MAF sensor would that make 02 sensor catalyst evaporate sys EGR sys
- My rear wheel asm is missing a stud & lug nut, what repair will need to done?
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?