do you have to take the engine apart to replace timing belt?
replace timing belt on 2000 Mitsubishi Galant
Verified for the Mitsubishi Galant44 reports
1 answerAugust 09, 2010
2 answersDecember 28, 2010
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
2 answersAugust 15, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
2000 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- Add Front Engine Seals ($118 - 205) in Marydel, DE
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($220 - 404) in Fremont, MO
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($208 - 360) in State Line, IN
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Cassville, WV
- Spark Plug Wire Set Replacement ($147 - 158) in Hughes, AR
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Balance ($26 - 34) in Kaneville, IL