do you have to take the engine apart to replace timing belt?
replace timing belt on 2000 Mitsubishi Galant
1 answerAugust 09, 2010
2 answersDecember 28, 2010
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
2 answersAugust 15, 2012
1 answerFebruary 01, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
- I just put in a new altanor today and I got the car back and now
- When driving my car the aini lock and srs light comes on car makes noise
- P0102 code MAF sensor would that make 02 sensor catalyst evaporate sys EGR sys
- My rear wheel asm is missing a stud & lug nut, what repair will need to done?