how much does it cost to replace the engine? 5.7
replace the engine on 2002 Lincoln Navigator
It about 18 hours to remove and replace the engine. Price of the engine will depend where it is sourced from and the warranty that comes with the engine. Make sure you get a copy of the warranty in writing.
Verified for the Lincoln Navigator18 reports
Verified for the Lincoln Navigator17 reports
Verified for the Lincoln Navigator12 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Navigator Questions
- How to repair light tapping noise in valve cover area Tapping noise occurs when idling under 1000 RPM above 1200 RPM it goes away I tried engine cleaner oil cleaner no response
- Why wont my a/c cut off or g on low? It only stays on and stays high.
- How do you put the car in overdrive
- The A/C suddenly stopped working and now blows hot air from the front vents.
- Why is lift gate not opening ?