I experience a thumping sound when I over a bump and when I make a turn on occasion! My car has 59,900 miles.Should I replace the struts along with replacing the strut mounts? Please advise!
replace strut mounts only or replace strut mounts and struts on both sides ? on 2004 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- check engine light on, car idles great, but seems to have a miss on acceleration
- If gas gauge is inoperable, will drive test run?
- had a blowout and the car want start and wires are hanging from the rear tire
- Bolts on power steering unit keep breaking off and serpentine belt comes off
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
2004 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - $198) in Newalla, OK
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Woonsocket, RI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - $709) in South Byron, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($292 - $408) in Harlan, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($437 - $527) in Pierre, SD
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Patterson, NY