Tried it again sounds like the starter is not ingauging. Test the starter a N wirk just fine.had the flywheel replace.
Replace starter an it crank over the first time turned it off. Then tried again on 1991 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..
1991 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Murray, KY
- Brake Drum Replacement ($272 - 373) in Idledale, CO
- 95,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Summersville, MO
- AC Compressor Replacement ($534 - 671) in Ravenna, OH
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($117 - 183) in Paradise Inn, WA
- Backup Lamp Switch Replacement ($82 - 140) in Sanderson, TX