Tried it again sounds like the starter is not ingauging. Test the starter a N wirk just fine.had the flywheel replace.
Replace starter an it crank over the first time turned it off. Then tried again on 1991 Ford Mustang GT
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
1991 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Murray, KY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($387 - 561) in Idledale, CO
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($251 - 332) in Summersville, MO
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($441 - 608) in Ravenna, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($72 - 108) in Paradise Inn, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($613 - 675) in Sanderson, TX