How often should spark plugs be replaced on a 1998 Toyota Camry XLE?
Replace spark plugs on 1998 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry74 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry18 reports
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
1 answerApril 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
- car is running hardly by 40mph even if i accelerating it much and stopped it.
- display does not show outside temperature
- How much money to invest in older camry for repairs?
- Transmission changes gears on it's own, high back to low
1998 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($445 - 1,137) in Frohna, MO
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($158 - 218) in Upson, WI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($700 - 1,129) in Pierceton, IN
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Byrdstown, TN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($773 - 938) in Section, AL
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($381 - 1,076) in Falls City, OR