How often should spark plugs be replaced on a 1998 Toyota Camry XLE?
Replace spark plugs on 1998 Toyota Camry
1 answerFebruary 27, 2011
1 answerApril 19, 2009
1 answerJanuary 17, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- The driver side floor is moist.feels like water
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.