what do i need to do to replace sparks in rear.I relize its hard but any special tools or advise.thku
replace spark plugs on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
BEST ANSWER by dandd ,
November 28, 2010
The most important tool, and I am being serious, is patience. You may also need a universal spark plug socket to get access at a better angle
1 answer 1 comment
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille4 reports
1 answerJuly 28, 2010
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille6 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille55 reports
1 answerJanuary 23, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
- I checked for problem codes and these 4 came up P039,P052,I039,I052 how do I res
- High idle up to 1700 in park.