Left corner of rear bumper pushed in and left tailight housing cracked.
Replace rear bumper and left tailight housing on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 73) in Laveen, AZ
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Worland, WY
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Perrysville, OH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($397 - 859) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($400 - 1,152) in Placerville, CO
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($865 - 1,861) in Redwood, MS