1999 Accord, middle section of dash that controls A/C HVAC sometimes doesn't respond, no lights, nothing. Other battery cables were totally corroded inside and replaced. I'm thinking this is the issue with this cable. Can I get just a replacement for that, or do I have to make one?
replace positive battery cable to fuse box on 1999 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1999 Honda Accord
2 answersDecember 23, 2012
2 answersApril 14, 2014
6 answersJanuary 10, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My Honda started overheating and leaking coolant from somewhere behind my engine what can it possibly be
- How much does it cost to replace a passenger door
- why does my car shake like the wheels are about to fall off. whats the problem?
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
1999 Honda Accord Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stratford, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($520 - 722) in Elk City, KS
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 97) in Valley Springs, AR
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($96 - 125) in Deeth, NV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($206 - 259) in Overgaard, AZ
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Pendleton, TX