1999 Accord, middle section of dash that controls A/C HVAC sometimes doesn't respond, no lights, nothing. Other battery cables were totally corroded inside and replaced. I'm thinking this is the issue with this cable. Can I get just a replacement for that, or do I have to make one?
replace positive battery cable to fuse box on 1999 Honda Accord
2 answersDecember 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why would my speedometer drop to 0 and my D4 (drive position on dash)light flash
- Battery positive cable melted and when I try to start all power cuts off
- Cost to repair drivers side rack and pinion
- I have Navigation installed and wondering if it is possible to sort the names
- Can replacing a damaged tail light affect interior (map) lights?