1999 Accord, middle section of dash that controls A/C HVAC sometimes doesn't respond, no lights, nothing. Other battery cables were totally corroded inside and replaced. I'm thinking this is the issue with this cable. Can I get just a replacement for that, or do I have to make one?
replace positive battery cable to fuse box on 1999 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1999 Honda Accord
2 answersDecember 23, 2012
2 answersApril 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1999 Honda Accord Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($43 - $94) in Stratford, NY
- Heater Core Replacement ($800 - $1,120) in Elk City, KS
- Radiator Replacement ($371 - $586) in Valley Springs, AR
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($80 - $103) in Deeth, NV
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($245 - $361) in Overgaard, AZ
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($472 - $794) in Pendleton, TX