1999 Accord, middle section of dash that controls A/C HVAC sometimes doesn't respond, no lights, nothing. Other battery cables were totally corroded inside and replaced. I'm thinking this is the issue with this cable. Can I get just a replacement for that, or do I have to make one?
replace positive battery cable to fuse box on 1999 Honda Accord
2 answersDecember 23, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.
- Replaced fuel pump. But still not getting fuel to front of the car