1999 Accord, middle section of dash that controls A/C HVAC sometimes doesn't respond, no lights, nothing. Other battery cables were totally corroded inside and replaced. I'm thinking this is the issue with this cable. Can I get just a replacement for that, or do I have to make one?
replace positive battery cable to fuse box on 1999 Honda Accord
2 answersDecember 23, 2012
2 answersApril 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Why does my Honda blow cold air then warm then cold and sometimes cold for hours
- D4 light flashing, speedometer doesn't work. Freeway speed engine light comes on
- Will driving my car with the power steering pump being out further damage my car
- How to remove and replace transmission?
- What's the price range for 5-year service?