although I do not have the same truck or same brand that you have, I did have the same problems, I have a 1997 ford expedition Eddie Bauer with full air suspension. and the rear was shot, it would've been extremely expensive to repair the problem then I did some research where you can either upgrade to a whole new air ride suspension or you could look into an aftermarket suspension which is "coil over/shock" Front/back it varies on price for me I paid round $400.00 and change with 2-3 hours install. where as later on you can still add the air bags in if you still need them. considering you are driving a V8 I'm sure that you have better things to spend you money on then the dealership right??? I went through amazon and they were the cheapest for the full kit and extremely fast with any answers I had.
Replace or repair the air suspension?????? on 2003 GMC Envoy
Verified for the GMC Envoy215 reports
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Envoy Questions
- Road hum which gets louder as speed increases.
- Fan speed runs high; check engine light on. This is a recent issue. Fixes?
- 2006 envoy Denali a/c was working fine and now only blowing from the side vents
- Bolt broke off in block when changing water pump. Will the other 3 bolts hold it
- What part of my trans would cause high rpm then won't go into gear at all