Oil pan gasket is leaking so the dealer wants to replace the pan gasket and the oil pump cover, to the tune of about 800.00. I questioned this amount and the reply was 6 hrs. labor due to having to lower the engine cradle. Is this a neccasary step to complete this work?
replace oil pan gasket on 1999 Buick Regal
4 answersApril 30, 2009
1 answerMay 18, 2010
1 answerApril 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why won't my windows work unless I turn the right signal on then they pulse
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?