Oil pan gasket is leaking so the dealer wants to replace the pan gasket and the oil pump cover, to the tune of about 800.00. I questioned this amount and the reply was 6 hrs. labor due to having to lower the engine cradle. Is this a neccasary step to complete this work?
replace oil pan gasket on 1999 Buick Regal
by shooter2 in Elkhart, IN on June 12, 2010
4 answersApril 30, 2009
5 answersSeptember 13, 2009
1 answerMay 18, 2010
1 answerApril 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- My 92 Buick misses somtimes than seems to go away. but now its getting worse .Id like to know if the most likely reason is one of the 3 ignition coils, Plugs,wires, Vacum
- Car set for a year then started it. Ran for an hour then just died and wouldn't start again.
- My turn signal stopped working. I cha Inged the signal relay under the dash. It was working really slow. Now it won't work at all. I have checked all of the bulbs and fuses twice. The wipers, high beams and cruise control still work.
- HOW TO REPLACE THE ALTERNATOR
- How much is a new ignition system?