Oil pan gasket is leaking so the dealer wants to replace the pan gasket and the oil pump cover, to the tune of about 800.00. I questioned this amount and the reply was 6 hrs. labor due to having to lower the engine cradle. Is this a neccasary step to complete this work?
replace oil pan gasket on 1999 Buick Regal
5 answersSeptember 13, 2009
1 answerMay 18, 2010
1 answerApril 17, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.
- how do you replace the spring in the ignition so my key will go to the off pis.
- when I try to shut the car off it will not turn to the off position.