It got a hit and run in a parking lot. Has a deep dent in the right front fender, but headlight & side lamp seem to be ok.
Replace of repair front fender on 2010 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
2010 Honda Civic Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 185) in Jay, OK
- Head Gasket Replacement ($630 - 1,007) in Hamshire, TX
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 458) in Crofton, NE
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($108 - 139) in Shady Grove, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($56 - 96) in Elmhurst, PA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($221 - 698) in Okawville, IL