How do you replace the manifold gasket?
replace manifold gasket on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by raiderron ,
June 14, 2011
Exhaust or intake? Find info online or purchase repair manual at a parts store.
1 answerJuly 23, 2010
1 answerApril 13, 2009
2 answersNovember 13, 2012
2 answersMarch 04, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
- After installing a new clutch kit, my clutch pedal goes all the way to the floor
2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($173 - 382) in Aliquippa, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($571 - 768) in Eutaw, AL
- Vacuum Pump Replacement ($245 - 455) in Texarkana, TX
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Rockport, IN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($86 - 103) in War, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($100 - 124) in Leonville, LA