How do you replace the manifold gasket?
replace manifold gasket on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by raiderron ,
June 14, 2011
Exhaust or intake? Find info online or purchase repair manual at a parts store.
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($72 - 98) in Aliquippa, PA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Eutaw, AL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 80) in Texarkana, TX
- Clutch Replacement ($1,083 - 1,505) in Rockport, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($893 - 955) in War, WV
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($469 - 503) in Leonville, LA