How do you replace the manifold gasket?
replace manifold gasket on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by raiderron,
June 14, 2011
Exhaust or intake? Find info online or purchase repair manual at a parts store.
1 answerJuly 23, 2010
1 answerApril 13, 2009
2 answersNovember 13, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Replaced the starter, crank but not start, coils not firing,new sensor bcm/pcm
- when driving my anti theft light comes on and shuts off all my gauges of but the
- clicking noise in cabin under dash.
- Ac blowing warmer air, added Freon and still warm..put gage on the compressor
- How do you check the fuel relay on my 1998 gmc sierra 1500?