I know how to replace the key and tumbler but the old tumbler got so bad the key will not turn to get it in on position to release. Any way around that?
replace lock and tumbler on 1998 Chevrolet Venture
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- what causes the shift handle to go limp
- what do you call the plastic that the electric window motor mounts to?
- .warner bros it started making a wining sound like it needed power stering fluid
- how do i keep the gears from dissapearing on my 99 chevy venture?
- My 97 Venture runs fine then sputters spiits and backfires will sometimes cut of
1998 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Rossville, GA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - 54) in Pleasant City, OH
- 135,000 Mile Service ($114 - 167) in Birnamwood, WI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($288 - 629) in Jackson Springs, NC
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($51 - 62) in Bay Village, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($678 - 764) in Dickerson, MD