My 1995 BMW 525i needs the lifters replaced. I was told that you need a special tool to remove the lifters is this correct?. If so where can you get this tool? Any help would be appreciated. Also I need to replace the clutch.
replace lifters on 1995 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- What does the flashing "check" light mean?
- My engine light came on and my car was running rough. I did a diagnostic
- analog dashboard gauges do not activate until about 30 seconds after car starts
- So i changed my injecters and in results my radio is skipping power like it cuts
- Engine is skipping and have changed coils and spark plugs and fixed all vaccume
1995 BMW 525i Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,497 - 1,902) in Dover, MA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($302 - 412) in Honor, MI
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Devers, TX
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Blue Jay, CA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($354 - 378) in Joaquin, TX
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($215 - 256) in Firebaugh, CA