My 1995 BMW 525i needs the lifters replaced. I was told that you need a special tool to remove the lifters is this correct?. If so where can you get this tool? Any help would be appreciated. Also I need to replace the clutch.
replace lifters on 1995 BMW 525i
1 answerJanuary 23, 2011
1 answerDecember 19, 2010
1 answerJune 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- my ride control light is on and when I hit bumps any one now what I will spend
- My blinkers don't work , my flashers do "..how can I fix?
- Loss of power on the instrument panel.
- My mileage is not lit up on dash, what could be the issue
- Can't turn key in ignition. No, it's not because the wheel is locked.