My 1995 BMW 525i needs the lifters replaced. I was told that you need a special tool to remove the lifters is this correct?. If so where can you get this tool? Any help would be appreciated. Also I need to replace the clutch.
replace lifters on 1995 BMW 525i
1 answerJanuary 23, 2011
1 answerDecember 19, 2010
1 answerJune 20, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- So i changed my injecters and in results my radio is skipping power like it cuts
- Engine is skipping and have changed coils and spark plugs and fixed all vaccume
- how is it on fuel, local and highway, thanks
- my ride control light is on and when I hit bumps any one now what I will spend
- My blinkers don't work , my flashers do "..how can I fix?