My wife's '99 blazer developed a major antifreeze leak today! It has 160K miles and I've been told that this is a common problem. I'd like to know what the approximate labor/parts repair cost would be so that I can decide whether to do it myself or not. Thank you.
replace intake manifold gasket on 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answerAugust 01, 2010
3 answersApril 27, 2011
Verified for the Chevrolet Blazer15 reports
1 answerMay 25, 2009
1 answerMarch 14, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security
- door locks, break lights, radio, back hatch all stopped working at the same time
- Why wont the AC Blower work? "