replace ignition sw./lock, require new keys or new unit tumblers reset on 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320

I'm sure a switch/lock change is required .. new switch/lock required new keys or reset new tumblers to match existing keys?
Are new keys available to mount in the original keyless entry unit?
keyless entry & Keys are a unit.

Asked by for the 2003 Mercedes-Benz SLK320
1 answer
You can call your local MB dealer parts department and they will ask for your VIN#. You can get the switch/lock/tumblers and will work with existing keys.