Has always been difficult to go to "hi" beam (after about 3 to 6 trys). At this point, you can hear that the switch is being activated, but as soon as you let up on the activation lever (on steering column), the head lights return to low beam.
Replace "hi/low" dimmer switch under plastic cowl, on steering column on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Redwood, NY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($316 - 525) in Bypro, KY
- Thermostat Replacement ($122 - 174) in Mount Vernon, NY
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Galesville, WI
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Wheeler, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($801 - 1,001) in Whitt, TX