Has always been difficult to go to "hi" beam (after about 3 to 6 trys). At this point, you can hear that the switch is being activated, but as soon as you let up on the activation lever (on steering column), the head lights return to low beam.
Replace "hi/low" dimmer switch under plastic cowl, on steering column on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
2000 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($473 - 709) in Redwood, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement ($208 - 315) in Bypro, KY
- 120,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Mount Vernon, NY
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Galesville, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($55 - 68) in Wheeler, MS
- Radiator Replacement ($365 - 807) in Whitt, TX