Has always been difficult to go to "hi" beam (after about 3 to 6 trys). At this point, you can hear that the switch is being activated, but as soon as you let up on the activation lever (on steering column), the head lights return to low beam.
Replace "hi/low" dimmer switch under plastic cowl, on steering column on 2000 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- trouble code P0401 came up during emissions test. what is it and how to fix?
- I cannot keep antifreeze in the resovoir no leaks anywhere no white smoke coming
- Car stumbles on bumps at highway speed.
- Cut off while driving.I'm getting fuel and fire.sounds weak when trying to start
- Where is the airbag computer?