I replace the fuel pump but still a hissing noise in the rear by the fuel tank.but it not a air leak because the mechanic said that no leaks.it make the sound when it been running for a length of time causing the car to shut off.
replace fuel pump on 1997 Buick LeSabre
2 answersJune 10, 2010
2 answersJuly 31, 2012
1 answerJuly 06, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- car overheating radiator cold both hoses from the radiator to the engine hot?
- Why is car overheating and radiator still cold
- I replaced ac compressor clutch won't engage
- how to remove resister for blower on 2003 Buick lesabre and replace with new one
- How can I disarm my 1997 buick lasabre alarm.? . It goes off randomly daily?