I replace the fuel pump but still a hissing noise in the rear by the fuel tank.but it not a air leak because the mechanic said that no leaks.it make the sound when it been running for a length of time causing the car to shut off.
replace fuel pump on 1997 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre290 reports
Verified for the Buick LeSabre35 reports
2 answersJune 10, 2010
Verified for the Buick LeSabre43 reports
1 answerOctober 26, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
1997 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($147 - 215) in South Cairo, NY
- 22,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Waterford, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 482) in Warren, MI
- Air Pump Check Valve Replacement ($140 - 202) in Linneus, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($679 - 722) in Belgium, WI
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Outing, MN